Heaviest element found

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Xaccers
My Cars:

Heaviest element found

Post by Xaccers »

Oxford University researchers have discovered the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element, Governmentium (symbol=Gv), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called pillocks. Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert. However, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact.

A tiny amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second, to take from 4 days to 4 years to complete. Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2 to 6 years. It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganisation in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.

In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganisation will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes. This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists
to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as a critical morass. When catalysed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium (symbol=Ad), an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium, since it has half as many pillocks but twice as many morons.
1.9TD+ SX Xantia Estate (Cassy) running on 100% veg
1.9TD SX Xantia Hatchback (Jenny) running on 100% veg for sale
Laguna II 2.0dCi Privilege (Monty)

DIY sphere tool
Deanxm
My Cars: Citroen XM

Post by Deanxm »

:lol: :lol: Exellent

very relevant especially since its coming near the time when you have to decide if we want the idiots we have got for another few years or if we want some different idiots running the place instead.......................

D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)

Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
KP
My Cars:

Post by KP »

I wish a simple party woudl form and tax tha pants off the rich and then reduce fuel duty and paupers tax and we would all be much better.
spider
My Cars: Soon, I hope...

Post by spider »

heh , excellent :lol: :lol: :lol:
Andy.

91 205D-Turbo, gone but still missed
02 106D, TUD5B, gone but not really missed apart from the MPG
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

There's an awful lot of truth in the definition of Governmentium. I'm not laughing because I suffer from the effects of it every day of my working life. The only good thing is that it only affects you when you're close-up and personal to it during the week.. It has no power to affect weekends...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

Shamelessly nicked and spread farther afield :)
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

Thanks for that. :lol:
ACTIVA

The car that looks like a family car, but has special secret hidden abilities.
spider
My Cars: Soon, I hope...

Post by spider »

myglaren wrote:Shamelessly nicked and spread farther afield :)
Ditto :)
Andy.

91 205D-Turbo, gone but still missed
02 106D, TUD5B, gone but not really missed apart from the MPG
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

spider wrote:
myglaren wrote:Shamelessly nicked and spread farther afield :)
Ditto :)
Ditto here it's going on a field trip too! :wink:
ACTIVA

The car that looks like a family car, but has special secret hidden abilities.