PSA NAC RCC Updates

This is the Connected NAV system.
Main Features: It is a fully integrated Telematics System featuring CarPlay, Android Auto, Real Time Services, Voice Commands, High-Res Display, 3D Navigation, Bluetooth Hands Free & USB. 2 versions of the system are available NAC (Navigation Audio Connectée) and RCC (Radio Couleur Connectée) or Connected Colour Radio, which does not have the Integrated Navigation or Live Services.

Moderator: GiveMeABreak

GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Citroen Update Tool

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Hi

There are mega issues at present all over the world with people not being able to download updates - it's a total disaster apparently.

You cannot update the vehicle any other way other than using a USB with the correct firmware or map update extracted.

First thing you need to do is provide me with your VIN so I can see if you have WiFi onboard, which will determine whether you need a licence file or not. Then I should be able to provide you with a direct link so you can download and extract the tar file to a USB that is formatted as FAT32.

You will have to bypass the update app as it's not downloading the files or working correctly at present.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
Pikachu93

Post by Pikachu93 »

Hi @GiveMeABreak,

The VIN is VR7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]

Thanks for the info :-)
J
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Ok, this is a combined Firmware and Map Update.

It's just under 24 Gb in size so you will need a 32Gb USB, formatted in FAT32 to install and ensure you have the engine running at all times during the update. If you have a connected smartphone, I suggest you switch it off to preven any calls coming in via Bluetooth during the update.

I have not included the licence files as you have WiFi on board, so another reason the vehicle must be kept running as well as to prevent it going into economy mode.

Combined Firmware and Map Update version 42.03.33.42_NAC-r0

Marc
Pikachu93

Post by Pikachu93 »

Awesome, thank you :-) Will give this a go later!
ahgpeuka

Post by ahgpeuka »

Maybe someone can give me update for radio unit ? got Citroen Relay 2019
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Some more detail will help!

What is the VIN for the vehicle so I can see what system you have and what you require. Please post your VIN in full without spaces - it will be automatically masked from public view after submitting your post & will only be visible to staff.

Marc
parkehh

Re: Is it just me? Touchscreen update

Post by parkehh »

GiveMeABreak wrote: 02 Jan 2024, 18:06 The licence is only for that owner's vehicle.

Zeph Licence File
Having the same issue VN: VR7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

parkehh wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 14:58 Having the same issue VN: VR7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
parkehh Licence File

Marc
Jimmi

Post by Jimmi »

Hello
I have same problems as Others with navi. I just boght c5 Aircross and cant download update on my pc , using tool from Citroen..
Vin VR7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
im suppose download 42.03.33.42_NAC-r0 but i cant

Thank You for help
Last edited by Jimmi on 20 Jan 2024, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.
enry1010
New User

Post by enry1010 »

I have the same problem. VIN: VR3**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
Thank you.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

enry1010 wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 21:28 I have the same problem. VIN: VR3**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
Thank you.
enry1010 Licence

Marc
WooFam
New User

Post by WooFam »

Morning

Just bought our new C4 and the app on the phone tells me there is an update due. I have downloaded the Nav update but the touchscreen keeps giving me the error

"an error occurred while retrieving update data. Please check your connection settings"

I know its not my connection - is there somewhere else i can download the file?
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

@WooFam: Please post your VIN in full without spaces - it will be automatically masked from public view after submitting your post & will only be visible to staff. I can then advise of the correct update and licence file if required.

This is affecting most people at present and I'm surprised PSA haven't sorted it out yet.

Marc
seth999

Post by seth999 »

VR3**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff] please thanks
iconstab

Post by iconstab »

On the other hand, good news here as ZapMap have corrected a bug in their software. "Thank you for your patience while our development team worked to fix this issue.
Further to my previous message, I'm glad to let you know that this has now been resolved, and should now be working correctly in the most recent version of the app"

They have, and it is. Routes, directions, available chargers, etc., on screen via Android Auto in my eBerlingo XL Feel.
If only Citroen could get their app and client support up to this standard!