GSF Online Shop

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Jon

GSF Online Shop

Post by Jon »

Good news.
Any order totalling over £25 plus VAT made in the GSF online shop now gets free 1-2 day carriage. Exceptions apply to this rule, mainly large items such as exhaust pipes, engines, 2cv chassis and body panels.
UK Mainland Customers only.
I've just put the free carriage scheme live this evening, its a useful saving for those not near a GSF branch and is part of the GSF Groups' commitment to the Webshop (which is being substantially improved in other areas in the near future)
Thats my Corporate bit done for the night, back to the chat.
Jon
vanny
My Cars:

Post by vanny »

Now thats good news! I had kind of stopped getting stuff from GSF because of the cost of P+P, quicker and easier to just scuttle accross the road to the motor factors! Deffinately a good thing in my opinion!
Out of interest will the HUGE drum of LHM be included or not (www.magic8ball.com says the outlook is not so good!)
Time to get the christmas wish list ready!
Jon

Post by Jon »

Its no problem to get things like the 25l drums of LHM delivered to your local branch, or whatever, you just have to drop me a line and I can arrange that sort of thing.
PS The bloke with the BX 16v must have had some sort of death wish judging by the state of those tyres on the wheels you sent (arrived last Friday, top work! [:)]) 2 chinese tyes and 2 others that are real bad. Have cleaned the wheels up and put 4 new Michelins on, they're looking good on Project BX. Pics tomorrow when I stick the new clutch in! [8D]
alan s
RIP 2010
My Cars:

Post by alan s »

Being from the "Colonies" (does that fit the definition of UK mainland?) now might be the time to start thinking about a few spheres and brake rotors then; hey?[:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)]
Alan S [:p][}:)]
svesey
My Cars:

Post by svesey »

What about items ordered from your Dublin branch for delivery within Republic of Ireland?
oilyspanner
My Cars:

Post by oilyspanner »

Excellent idea , the postage costs are a significant factor in buying.
Stewart
bernie
My Cars:

Post by bernie »

Ultimately someone pays for the P+P whether it's the customer or GSF.
If it's GSF either their profits go down or they put the prices up to cover.
You don't get 'owt for nowt'
Dave Burns
My Cars:

Post by Dave Burns »

Hmmm good news indeed, GSF are usually very good on prices, usually but not allways, today I had to go to my local factors for a pair of zx track rod ends, I was expecting to recieve no name quality at through the nose prices, but was pleasantly surprised to get parts made by Moog, and for only £4.06 each plus vat so I had two quality parts for much less than the price of one from GSF, how can this be...
Dave
Jiff Lemon
My Cars:

Post by Jiff Lemon »

Fantastic - Just in the process of putting an order through :)