garage recommendations (timing belt change time)

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

caveman_si
My Cars:

garage recommendations (timing belt change time)

Post by caveman_si »

Can anyone recommend a Good cheap garage (I know thats what everyone wants but rarely get)in the liverpool/mersyside/wirral or general nw area.
I need the timing belt plus aux belt on my 405td changing. The cheapest quote ive got is £200 and that is at a garage i wouldnt use since they messed a mates car up. I know its got to be possible to get it cheaper (well i hope so) i just cant find it.
Would do it myself but ive never done one and i dont have the time at the moment or access to the tools i need where im living to have a go.
cheers in advance
simon
My Cars:

Post by 35568968 »

there's a garage that I use in liverpool, near the airport, they are called C & C diesel's, you should find there number on the net, but to be honest if you are in liverpool go and see them, ask for CJ or carl tell them you were recomended by luke (I work in the same yard as them) they just did a CV boot on my car (as a forigne job, after hours) for a good price, really go and see them if you can, there on speke hall road I haven't had any problems with them at all