106 Radio Security Code Entry

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Lauras
My Cars:

106 Radio Security Code Entry

Post by Lauras »

Hi, I have a 1993 106 Diesel which has the standard Peugeot Radio Cassette fitted which requires the security codes re-entering.[V] The battery was disconnected. [:(!]I have the code but no radio handbook. Can anyone advise me on how to enter the code to make it work? Many thanks Laura[;)]
Stuart McB
My Cars:

Post by Stuart McB »

Don't know how this is done exactly but they all follow the same kind of plan. The code should be entered through the use of either the tuner up / down button of the station number keys. Then you will have to press either the mode button or AST button. If your really stuck and desperate go along to your local dealer and ask him. As you are a girl (laura) you have the charm and would possibly get this done for free. Me on the other hand 6' 62 and looking like uncle festa's brother would almost certainly have to pay. let us know how you get on.
bikeboyz
My Cars:

Post by bikeboyz »

If I recall from my 106 I had of the same vintage, you simply key the 4 digit number in to the preset buttons marked 1 2 3 4 5 6 etc when prompted by the word "code" on the screen.