Help needed - Berlingo B9 Diesel gear linkage cable adjustment

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
Marienkaefer
(Donor 2025)
Posts: 7
Joined: 18 Aug 2025, 12:51
x 1

Help needed - Berlingo B9 Diesel gear linkage cable adjustment

Unread post by Marienkaefer »

Dear All, please can you help me by providing an instruction for how to readjust the gear linkage cable for a Berlingo B9 Diesel 2008. Can someone share the official instruction. Background is that from time to time the 3rd and 4th gear jumps off for a short moment during fast acceleration and I hope it’s just a matter of readjusting the linkage cable. Thanks Robert
PaulC5
Donor 2024
Posts: 2632
Joined: 06 Jun 2023, 15:26
x 685

Re: Help needed - Berlingo B9 Diesel gear linkage cable adjustment

Unread post by PaulC5 »

I can not help with the adjustment but I had a Saab on around 150k miles and that started jumping out of gear but that was due to bad wear in the gearbox bearings so a shaft could move. It also whined showing the bearings were worn.