Citroen c5 aircross 2024 touch screen update

This section is for information and posts relating to Audio Head Units, and Navigation Systems
Kennedy793
Posts: 1
Joined: Yesterday, 16:27

Citroen c5 aircross 2024 touch screen update

Unread post by Kennedy793 »

I am really struggling getting my car to do the touch screen update I have recently purchased the car and the app is telling me to update the screen I have checked the version on the car and the update and it is indeed out of date however I have used the Citroën tool to create an update via USB however the car does not recognize it or pick it up at all I have tried multiple usbs I have formatted it to Fat 32 and still cannot get it to work nor does it show on the update list within the screen
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21121
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8111

Re: Citroen c5 aircross 2024 touch screen update

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

I have moved your post here as you are more likely to get some help. Good luck :)
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!