Lexia recommended

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
petey11
(Donor 2025)
Posts: 26
Joined: 05 Jan 2025, 20:08
x 1

Lexia recommended

Unread post by petey11 »

Hi All
I am thinking of investing in a Lexia diag system due to on going faults with my C5 2011, namely wiper problems. What is the best type to go for, any recommended links to trusted sellers. Ideally I would like a stand alone native to install without having to go VM. Also which is the best version, I've read that the 9.?? restrict re-coding etc (dpf fluid , injector etc) to online only.
Thanks in advance for any help.
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21092
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8099

Re: Lexia recommended

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

You may find a read through this thread helpful: :)

viewtopic.php?p=726074#p726074
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!