C4picasso b78 7-seater

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
renel
Donor 2024
Posts: 19
Joined: 27 Dec 2023, 18:31
x 1

C4picasso b78 7-seater

Unread post by renel »

Is it possible that someone has a wiring diagram for the rear gate lh drive. I am going to fit an electric kick sensor to the rear tailgate, also I will have to do some repair while I am in there.
sn.VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21138
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8119

Re: C4picasso b78 7-seater

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

I'm afraid I only have access up to 2012 cars so I cannot help but hopefully someone will. :)
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!