Help at stupid Dane - Grand Picasso Wiring / CANbus

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
CitroenPassion
Posts: 2
Joined: 20 Jan 2026, 06:30

Help at stupid Dane - Grand Picasso Wiring / CANbus

Unread post by CitroenPassion »

Yes.. I know I've been stupid..
Was in the process of installing a webasto heater in our Grand Picasso 1.6 hdi from 2014
Missed a lead-through for the cables. - Drilled a little too close to the wiring harness :-(
So I managed to drill both CANbus and regular wires over.
I've managed to get most of it done.
But there are these errors: C156C 90 - C1560 00 - and C1561 00 the last one as a permanent error.
So there is still a wire / CANbus that is defective - I just can't find it. I've spent 50 hours now :-/
Can anyone help me with a wiring diagram? Preferably with explanations of what the different things are.
Maybe some good advice?
The vehicle identification number is: VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
Many kind regards
Lasse - From Denmark
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21080
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8091

Re: Help at stupid Dane - Grand Picasso Wiring / CANbus

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

Unfortunately I only have access to wiring diagrams for vehicles up to 2012 but if you are able to get the correct diagram from another member you will find the guide to the diagrams useful. It can be found at: :)

viewtopic.php?p=782862#p782862
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
CitroenPassion
Posts: 2
Joined: 20 Jan 2026, 06:30

Re: Help at stupid Dane - Grand Picasso Wiring / CANbus

Unread post by CitroenPassion »

Yes, I hope someone else can and will help me.
Great with the guide to the diagrams.
Very helpful! Thanks a lot Mickthemaverick :-D