low pressure fuel fault partner k9
-
coley190368
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 02 Aug 2025, 16:11
low pressure fuel fault partner k9
hello all first id like to say hello from Liverpool . my name is robbie and am a someday courier delivering all over the uk.. now to pick your brains lol. I have a partner k9 with a low pressure fuel fault. I have changed the fuel filter housing and water sensor and the filter. I have also changed the fuel pump sender unit in the tank . but the fault is still showing any ideas please the fault showing is P2541 00. Any ideas anyone . im not sure what to do
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21138
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8119
Re: low pressure fuel fault partner k9
Hi and Welcome,
This does seem to be a fairly common issue with that van. We have a thread all about it and this link will take you to the post where the problem was finally discovered after going through the part changes you have mentioned. : viewtopic.php?p=731511#p731511 good luck
This does seem to be a fairly common issue with that van. We have a thread all about it and this link will take you to the post where the problem was finally discovered after going through the part changes you have mentioned. : viewtopic.php?p=731511#p731511 good luck
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!