Xantia V6 question, anybody?
-
superloopy
- Posts: 3344
- Joined: 30 Mar 2005, 03:25
- x 19
Xantia V6 question, anybody?
Guys, just a quick one. I have an S2 V6 non runner on my drive. It has a rear spoiler, a long one with both wings nearly meeting the rear screen bottom corners. Can anyone tell me if this is standard or not. Did all v6, s1 & s2 come with a rear spoiler?? Reason I'm asking is that it looks very different to the rear spoiler on my s2 activa, similar year which is higher and shallower. Not sure if this is aftermarket or not.
Mike
Xantia Activa Dante Red MK1 (96) 121k - SORN, to be broken
Xantia Activa Silex Grey MK2 (98) 120k -SORN, ditto
Xantia V6 Silex Grey MK2 (98) 95k - non-runner
Xantia TD Storm Grey MK1 (95) 95k - non-runner
Xantia Activa Dante Red MK1 (96) 121k - SORN, to be broken
Xantia Activa Silex Grey MK2 (98) 120k -SORN, ditto
Xantia V6 Silex Grey MK2 (98) 95k - non-runner
Xantia TD Storm Grey MK1 (95) 95k - non-runner
-
xantia_v6
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 10971
- Joined: 09 Nov 2005, 22:03
- x 1459
Re: Xantia V6 question, anybody?
Rear spoiler was certainly not standard on the S1 V6 exclusive, and neither of the S2 V6 exclusives I owned had one. I think that yours is probably after -market.
-
superloopy
- Posts: 3344
- Joined: 30 Mar 2005, 03:25
- x 19
Re: Xantia V6 question, anybody?
I suspect you're right although there are plenty of online images which show spoilers. This one looks overkill, it's large and doesn't sit that proud of the bootlid. Thanks.
Mike
Xantia Activa Dante Red MK1 (96) 121k - SORN, to be broken
Xantia Activa Silex Grey MK2 (98) 120k -SORN, ditto
Xantia V6 Silex Grey MK2 (98) 95k - non-runner
Xantia TD Storm Grey MK1 (95) 95k - non-runner
Xantia Activa Dante Red MK1 (96) 121k - SORN, to be broken
Xantia Activa Silex Grey MK2 (98) 120k -SORN, ditto
Xantia V6 Silex Grey MK2 (98) 95k - non-runner
Xantia TD Storm Grey MK1 (95) 95k - non-runner
-
Stickyfinger
- (Donor 2016)
- Posts: 11836
- Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
- x 1996
Re: Xantia V6 question, anybody?
Like this ??
If so, I think they came vis a company called "pro tune" or something like that...
If so, I think they came vis a company called "pro tune" or something like that...
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger
Activa, the Moose Dodger
-
myglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28701
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5668
Re: Xantia V6 question, anybody?
Sure I had one on my old 1.9 D-turbo sinker.