Hi,
Does any one have an MK-II leather steering wheel for sale ?
Thanks
Zohar
Xantia - Looking for a leather steering wheel
-
lancia58
- (Donor 2022)
- Posts: 732
- Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 07:02
- x 8
Xantia - Looking for a leather steering wheel
Xantia 2.0 16V Automatic make year 2000 LHD
Citroen C4 THP Automatic make year 2009 LHD
Citroen C4 VTS 2.0 16V make year 2006 LHD
Citroen C4 THP Automatic make year 2009 LHD
Citroen C4 VTS 2.0 16V make year 2006 LHD
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21136
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8119
Re: Xantia - Looking for a leather steering wheel
Presumably you have found one by now? 
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
lancia58
- (Donor 2022)
- Posts: 732
- Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 07:02
- x 8
Re: Xantia - Looking for a leather steering wheel
Hi,
No I haven't find , if anyone has one please let me know
Thanks
Zohar
No I haven't find , if anyone has one please let me know
Thanks
Zohar
Xantia 2.0 16V Automatic make year 2000 LHD
Citroen C4 THP Automatic make year 2009 LHD
Citroen C4 VTS 2.0 16V make year 2006 LHD
Citroen C4 THP Automatic make year 2009 LHD
Citroen C4 VTS 2.0 16V make year 2006 LHD
-
Stickyfinger
- (Donor 2016)
- Posts: 11836
- Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
- x 2005
Re: Xantia - Looking for a leather steering wheel
2nd hand will all be degraded by now, you would be better taking your wheel to a trimmer and getting it recovered
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger
Activa, the Moose Dodger
-
mickthemaverick
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 21136
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
- x 8119
Re: Xantia - Looking for a leather steering wheel
Have a look here: https://www.supplynfix.co.il/steering-wheel-185938 
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
-
Paul-R
- Moderating Team
- Posts: 9344
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
- x 1942
Re: Xantia - Looking for a leather steering wheel
Very limited on what they can do. Currently limited to Berlingo, C1, C3, C4 and Jumpy for Citroens.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson