URGENT HELP PLZ??

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

URGENT HELP PLZ??

Post by 001272 »

my synergie jerks a lot when driving citroen told me to chek plugs, throttle cable ive checked everything cnt seem to find the problem can nebody help me plz????[:(]
jimthain
My Cars:

Post by jimthain »

mate you seem to be having all sorts of fun!! if i where you then i would pop round to my local citroen dealer tomorrow and ask them to do a full diagnostic, shouldn't cost that much and a least you'll have a good idea of what need attention and if your up for it!
Mosser
My Cars:

Post by Mosser »

On my peugeot 406 1.9TD engine the throttle was very jerky and seemed to luch every time i took my foot off or on the throttle,
It turned out to be the throttle damper had lost all of its fluid and would just let the throttle snap open and shut,
If yours is a diesel then you will find a small black cylinder about 5 inches long that looks like a small hydraulic boot opener, if you pull one end of it off and move it in and out quickly then if it moves fast with no damping its time to replace it, they are only a few pounds from GSF and take a few minutes to fit yourself