Diagnostic programme cluster

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Jigzy

Diagnostic programme cluster

Post by Jigzy »

Hi all what software and interface do i need to programme my instrument cluster to the vehicle turned up as non running with flashing clocks no can unit tested been advised this needs coded to the vehicle. 2013 boxer all software seems to want to run on windows XP PP2000 & Lexia 3 then digibox any help appreciated or if anybody local to Newcastle could come out mobile that would be even better as the van has no MOT/suspension is also down on rear so not great to drive thanks
wheeler

Re: Diagnostic programme cluster

Post by wheeler »

Im pretty sure the instrument cluster is not part of the the immobiliser system on this vehicle (i know they are on many other manufacturers like VAG). If you have an non starting issue its unlikely to be anything to do with the instrument panel, Any coding/programming that needs done is only going to be for equipment level. If you were to fit a used instrument panel from another vehicle of the same spec (mileage issues aside) the vehicle with still start ok without any programming.
Djandree

Re: Diagnostic programme cluster

Post by Djandree »

Sometimes in pugs if instrument cluater got higher milage you will get a milage from instrumemt cluster. If its lower on instrument cluster you will get your original milage