Greetings from Northumberland!

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

Pete_D60
Donor 2024

Greetings from Northumberland!

Post by Pete_D60 »

Hello All,
So I recently acquired a 2014 C3 Picasso with 110k miles from a dealer to use as a “Dogmobile” having just retired and handed my company car back. Unsurprisingly, it’s not without issues, but the good news is that it came with a warranty, so I’m keen to address any major issues asap. So far, the injectors have been replaced under warranty, but I suspect the EGR valve may be stuck closed as I’m still getting some knocking, although less than before the injectors were replaced. Anyway, I’ve been lurking around the forum in the background and can see that there are some knowledgable helpful folks here, so have joined and donated. I’ll post some specific issues I’m looking to resolve later, but look forward to getting to know you guys. Regards, Pete
Occasionally, I actually understand what I’m doing, however, now is not one of those times! #-o
RichardW
Forum Treasurer

Re: Greetings from Northumberland!

Post by RichardW »

Welcome along!
Richard W
mickthemaverick
Donor 2024

Re: Greetings from Northumberland!

Post by mickthemaverick »

Hi Pete and :welc:

Have a good look round the forum from the board index above and join in whatever interests you :-D
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!