Front coil springs

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Mick193
New User

Front coil springs

Post by Mick193 »

508sw front coil spring broken, all i know is colour code which is 2 white and 1 blue, would like to know part number for late 2017 facelift model, any help would be great because all i got are the dealerships saying they can quote me for some but wont give out the part number, thanks to all that may be able to help me out.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Front coil springs

Post by GiveMeABreak »

We can help if you need an original genuine part number, part diagram or factory build sheet and can't already find the info you need on the Forum. For this service, we do ask for a membership upgrade for official parts data as we are in turn charged for this. It will cover you for future part number requests for up to 2 years, so excellent value.

If interested, links are below, then provide your vehicle's VIN in full, which will be masked automatically when you submit your post.
A response to your question by a Forum Admin requiring parts or specific vehicle information requires you
to have made a current contribution
(Min. £10 / €11.48 or equivalent) to the Forum.
To Upgrade Your Membership & Donate Click Here

For Further Information About Vehicle Parts and VIN Numbers Click Here
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
PaulC5
Donor 2024

Post by PaulC5 »

Did you ask the dealers if they would replace the spring free of charge with Peugeot paying ? Years ago we had springs break on a 2003 and also a 2010 Citroen C3 and in both cases Citroen paid. I can not remember how old they were, it was not 7 years but was more than the 3 year warranty.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Highly unlikely on a 7 year old car Paul and these won't be covered under special conditions like an Adblue Tank, as springs and struts are a 'service' item.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc