C5 x7 floor mats

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
Dunkah
Donor 2023

C5 x7 floor mats

Unread post by Dunkah »

Hi all, has anyone ever found a good colour match floor mat for a c5 tourer 2008 with the light grey carpets.
My interior is grey/beige leather seats and light grey carpets, it looks like quite a difficult colour to match. There’s plenty of aftermarket options on the net but nothing looks like a good match and I know the colour can look very different on a screen as to what may turn up in the post.
If anyone has found a good match I’d be very appreciative of the info.
Thanks
Alternatively, if I could get this post into part number requests and get a part number for the correct colour……
Vin is VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff], thanks Marc
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: C5 x7 floor mats

Unread post by GiveMeABreak »

Your interior trim is called: LEATHER CLAUDIA MATINAL L019 "XT"
Paintwork Code is: KGM - SUROIT PAINT

Difficult to get, but try these:

https://www.carmats4u.com/citroen-c5-2n ... -mats.html
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
Dunkah
Donor 2023

Unread post by Dunkah »

Thanks Marc, just checked out that site, unfortunately everything looks a little too dark, there is a couple options that look a bit more mid grey rather than dark grey, might try those. I do have a friend that’s a carpet supplier/fitter, I’m considering finding a match and making my own.
Thanks again 👍
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Unread post by GiveMeABreak »

No worries, I know the issue, as I had the full cream leather and beige carpets, which can be a nightmare to keep tar off (worse here as the roads are full of chippings), so in the end I went for the standard custom fit Citroen carpets mats in black.

These are what's available for the C5 X7 Accessories and I had the first ones shown:

Surfing
X7 mats Surfing.png
Monoblock
X7 mats monoblock.png
There are some others, but these are for Left Hand Drive, samples:
X7 Mats Sample.png
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc