Oil leak

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
LEEDS

Oil leak

Unread post by LEEDS »

I'm sorry if this comes over as cheeky. But its not meant to be. Iv posted at least 5 times my request but have had no response. I have gone into archives but nothing is showing up. Can you please get some body to answer my query ? Thank you. Re poly leak
RichardW
Forum Treasurer

Re: Oil leak

Unread post by RichardW »

Richard W
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Unread post by GiveMeABreak »

LEEDS wrote: 10 Dec 2023, 20:37 I'm sorry if this comes over as cheeky. But its not meant to be. Iv posted at least 5 times my request but have had no response. I have gone into archives but nothing is showing up. Can you please get some body to answer my query ? Thank you. Re poly leak
And I suggest you check your notifications settings, as you have had plenty of responses - if you followed the links in the emails sent or looked at the Notifications Icon at the top right of the Forum, you would see there were responses to your posts. Check your notifications settings in your Profile options to ensure you are getting notified of responses to your posts.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
civvie
(Donor 2020)

Unread post by civvie »

I would have thought looking back on the original post to see if there had been any response to your question would be the way to go. At least that's what I do.
Steve

C5 2.2hdi auto until I sell it (sold it) now have Peugeot 3008 1.6HDI (Now sold)
Had the jab a couple of days ago. Feb 21