Xantia 2.0 HDI Maintenance Manual

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

jaguar306
My Cars:

Xantia 2.0 HDI Maintenance Manual

Post by jaguar306 »

I have a V REG 1999 Xantia 2.0 HDi 90. SX
What do other owners use for a workshop manual as haynes don`t cover this car past 1998?
Its mainly for the suspension area I want the book for, so would the 1998 haynes manual suffice for this area? ie: Have there been any significant changes in suspension which the book would not cover?
John
nick
My Cars:

Post by nick »

Haynes are curently updating their Xantia manual to cover models (including HDi) up to the end of production. The French version is available already, I emailed them earlier this week and apparently the English version will be available 'by the end of the year'.
Until then the 1998 edition should be fine for your car as far as the suspension is concerned.
Nick
philhoward

Post by philhoward »

Is the HDi covered in either a 406/306/Xsara manual? Not that i need one, but for anyone else? My guess is that there are 248 instances of "Refer to Dealer", though...
nick
My Cars:

Post by nick »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by philhoward</i>

Is the HDi covered in either a 406/306/Xsara manual? <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
The Xsara manual and the later version of the 406 manual both cover the HDi engine, the 306 one doesn't.
You are probably right about the 'Refer to Dealer' bit........
Nick