U0121 P0500 fault codes

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
jelevents

U0121 P0500 fault codes

Unread post by jelevents »

Hi 2012 60,000 mile Partner Tepee 1.6 hdi couple of months ago intermittently on starting the car would start but idle was very low and no throttle response for couple of seconds then ran fine, no other issues then last week whilst driving abs light came on along with stop message, check engine light, speedo n/w and odometer display blank, pas heavy and throttle response jerky, this then cleared whilst driving but has started happening more now just when starting vehicle.
Checked fault codes and cleared but keep returning, typically mot booked next week!!!
Anybody have any ideas please?
jelevents

Re: U0121 P0500 fault codes

Unread post by jelevents »

****Update on fault codes ****
As I've not had any replies thought I'd let you guys know the problem has now been fixed, both rear tyres were nearing the legal limit and since I've had them replaced there has been no issues at all, so obviously the abs system was confused due to the rear tyres being slightly smaller in diameter than the front due to the wear and although slight they would have been rotating at different speeds causing the abs light to come on.
So worth checking tyre tread depth as simple measure if anyone else experiences similar fault.