DS4 multimedia problem

This unit is the eMyWay system, also referred to as RT6, RNEG2, or WIPNAV+ for the Peugeot platform and made by Magneti Marelli.
Main Features: The eMyWay colour satellite navigation has high resolution mapping, Bluetooth Telephone & Audio Streaming supported profiles, USB support for Media files & CD

Moderator: GiveMeABreak

napolyon71

DS4 magmeti marelli multiledia system

Post by napolyon71 »

Hello to All,
I am a new member from Turkey.

I am looking for a original multimedia set which is producer magnetic marelli and must be compatible original denon audio system.

There isn't old one, the old owner changed the system when there was a faulty and navimate is the new one buy the audio performance is too bad.
As I know the part number is 503551050203, I added the photos.

I would appreciate if anyone help me.
napolyon71

DS4 multimedia problem

Post by napolyon71 »

Hello to All,

I am a new member from Turkey.

All your support are valuable to everyone.

My car 2012 DS4 dsport and there is a magnetic marelli multimedia with denon amplifier as a original.

I need original multimedia which must be compatible with Denon.

Please see attached ,its not my mine only to show the system and part number for it.

I would appreciate it all you help in advance.
Attachments
magnetimarelli3.jpeg
magnetimarelli2.jpeg
magnetimarelli.jpeg
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: DS4 multimedia problem

Post by GiveMeABreak »

I'm not sure what you are asking for, but if you want to know what the part numbers are for the RT6 unit originally fitted to the vehicle, then please see below. However the number you quoted in your first post is NOT a part number:

If you need an original, genuine part number or part diagram, and can't already find the info you need on the Forum, we do ask for a membership upgrade for official parts data as we are in turn charged for this. It will cover you for future part number requests for up to 2 years, so excellent value.

If interested, links are below, then pop your VIN up.
A response to your question by a Forum Admin requiring parts or additional information requires you to have made a current contribution (£10 min.) to the Forum.
To Upgrade Your Membership & Donate Click Here

For Further Information About Vehicle Parts and VIN Numbers Click Here
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
Paul-R
Donor 2023

Post by Paul-R »

503551050203 is an internal part number or Magneti Marelli number, not an external PSA number. The number beginning 96 looks like a PSA number. Quite a few available on UK Ebay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from ... =0&_sop=15
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson​
napolyon71

Post by napolyon71 »

Paul-R wrote: 06 Sep 2023, 18:40 503551050203 is an internal part number or Magneti Marelli number, not an external PSA number. The number beginning 96 looks like a PSA number. Quite a few available on UK Ebay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from ... =0&_sop=15
Thank u for your reply, I agree with u for the PSA number beginning 96.......

I looked at ebay ad. which u mention it. thanks also for it, the frame must be fir for DS4 anyway I can ask to the seller also. But the price is to high.
napolyon71

Post by napolyon71 »

GiveMeABreak wrote: 06 Sep 2023, 16:55 I'm not sure what you are asking for, but if you want to know what the part numbers are for the RT6 unit originally fitted to the vehicle, then please see below. However the number you quoted in your first post is NOT a part number:

If you need an original, genuine part number or part diagram, and can't already find the info you need on the Forum, we do ask for a membership upgrade for official parts data as we are in turn charged for this. It will cover you for future part number requests for up to 2 years, so excellent value.

If interested, links are below, then pop your VIN up.
A response to your question by a Forum Admin requiring parts or additional information requires you to have made a current contribution (£10 min.) to the Forum.
To Upgrade Your Membership & Donate Click Here

For Further Information About Vehicle Parts and VIN Numbers Click Here
Dear Admin,

I am looking multimedia for my car, I know the PSA number also. Thanks for your info.