french car show

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

goose
My Cars:

french car show

Post by goose »

did any one go to this??
sunday 30th of may (yesterday)
i was there my zx was the only 16ver there too!! very dissapointed that there wernet any others there but a brilliant show none the less
vanny
My Cars:

Post by vanny »

it wasnt the only 16v there! there was one on the Cituning stand, all be it a 1.8i Volcane that had an Mi16 stuck in it!
I worked alot of the show so didnt get to see too much, and i was also organising the BX 16v stand! Was soooooo much better than last year and we had a lot of really good cars there, i enjoyed the whole show a lot, even picking up all the rubbish at the end was strangely fun.
But im now more red than the red bits on this forum :(
Loads of people took pics, but unfortunately my camera had a benny and wouldnt work! I'll collate the pictures taken and post them in!
Stuart McB
My Cars:

Post by Stuart McB »

Yeah went with the wife. Renault Megane Coupe/ Convertible club. Good day out and some good ideas. Took the wife to have a look at the BX GTi's but she wasn't too impressed [:(], but that's how the wife is in general. Did any one see the pug with the gull wing doors [?]
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

I would have gone if my zx still didnt look like the back end of a vauxhall(/etc) after arguing with a tyre wall. I will take the visa to it next year