Peugeot 3008 fault code

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

demag
(Donor 2016)

Peugeot 3008 fault code

Post by demag »

Hello,
Sorry for my lack of input but life seems to get in the way of everything right now.

We seem to be going through a bit of bad luck at the moment and to cap it all the car flashed multiple faults up this morning.
Handbrake fault, gearbox fault, abs etc etc. The handbrake was working ok but I was limited to 1, 2 and 3 gears only and it forced the box into manual. Previously been driving ok.
I have a diagbox with Planet Peugeot but haven't used the laptop for many years so got my little OBD reader and had a look.
I got a generic fault code U0145. I think it said "net" or "web". Looking online it appears the bcm is not talking, hence all the faults and the fault wouldn't clear.
So I suspect a bad connection but does anyone know where the module is located? If it's relatively easy to get at I will take a look and see what it's like.
Many thanks.
Dave
2011 Peugeot 3008 1.6hdi Exclusive EGS.
'04 C5 auto estate 2.2 hdi. Gone.
Bx 1.6 TGS Auto 50k A rare beast by all accounts. A bit tired but getting better by the day. Gone.
'96 XM 2.5TD VSX.......Sadly sold. What an idiot! I should have held on to that.