Seeking Assistance: Issues with My 2009 Peugeot 607

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Maggilla
New User

Seeking Assistance: Issues with My 2009 Peugeot 607

Post by Maggilla »

Bonjour fellow French car enthusiasts,

I'm here today seeking some advice and expertise regarding a bit of a hiccup with my beloved 2009 Peugeot 607. While I've been enjoying the elegant ride and comfort it offers, I've recently encountered an issue that's left me scratching my head.

Lately, I've been experiencing some irregular engine performance and occasional stalling. The engine seems to hesitate, particularly when accelerating, and I've noticed a drop in fuel efficiency as well. It's been a bit perplexing since this hasn't been a recurring problem until now.

I've tried doing some research online, but I thought reaching out to this knowledgeable community might provide some insights and potential solutions. Has anyone else with a Peugeot 607 from around the same year encountered a similar issue? If so, what steps did you take to diagnose and rectify the problem?

I've considered a few possibilities such as fuel system-related issues, ignition problems, or even an airflow concern, but I'd greatly appreciate any guidance from those who might have experienced something similar.

I've grown quite attached to my Peugeot 607 and would love to see it return to its smooth and reliable performance. Merci in advance for any help or suggestions you can offer.

Au revoir!
MattBLancs
Donor 2024

Re: Seeking Assistance: Issues with My 2009 Peugeot 607

Post by MattBLancs »

Bonjour!

It'll help if you let us know what engine your 607 is equipped with as fair few to choose from:
From Wikipedia
From Wikipedia
If you post up the VIN number up, no spaces, then the admin folks could pull up your car's specifics.