Navigation RNEG2,86

This unit is the eMyWay system, also referred to as RT6, RNEG2, or WIPNAV+ for the Peugeot platform and made by Magneti Marelli.
Main Features: The eMyWay colour satellite navigation has high resolution mapping, Bluetooth Telephone & Audio Streaming supported profiles, USB support for Media files & CD

Moderator: GiveMeABreak

skovly22

Navigation RNEG2,86

Post by skovly22 »

Hey.
After I have update my map, I got a screen who is green and show the level over see.
I't ask for Installations CD, I have installed the cd whit out any changes.
IMG_20230623_095430.jpg
Hope someone can help:-)

Best regard .
Last edited by GiveMeABreak on 16 Jul 2023, 16:31, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to RT6 Forum
Paul-R
Donor 2023

Re: Navigation RNEG2,86

Post by Paul-R »

I had this problem seven years ago in my X7. The head unit was replaced, fortunately under warranty so at no cost to me.

As your problem appeared after a map update (mine wasn't, it just happened one day) I would suggest you update the maps again.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson​
skovly22

Post by skovly22 »

I have now try to update all maps and running the installations cd whit out no changes.
Disconnect the battery and connect it again, no changes.
My questions is now, can it be the micro sdcard, or should I go to the workshop?
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

That's a hardware issue and installation of the maps won't make any difference. It's likely the graphics chip is dying, so time to start looking for a replacement / repair.

If you go to Peugeot, they will charge you the equivalent of £120 for a diagnostic. They will be able to run some tests that may confirm the hardware fault.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc