French Car Show

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

rossnunn
My Cars:

French Car Show

Post by rossnunn »

anyone going??
Its on the 30th
http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk
vanny
My Cars:

Post by vanny »

YEP!
the bx16v club is going (it has been posted on here before!)
some come join us! ANd if your bringing a 16v BX then i might have an offer for ya!
<font face="Verdana"><font size="5">http://www.bxproject.co.uk/FCS/index.htm</font id="size5"></font id="Verdana">
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

argh if only the visa wasnt still in component form. Looks like a good list of events etc and it would be nice to take it there and destroy all the pimped up new age hatches around the track heh. It would probably be the only one there as well!
gjb02
My Cars:

Post by gjb02 »

I was thinking about taking the ZX 16v, but she's old now!![V] 100,000 miles breached yesterday. I have ammended my signature accordingly.
Seriously though, I would love to push the old girl around a track, and scare some, 'wippa snappas'. [:D]
I'm still trying to talk the missus around.
We could even set up the ZX 16V Club ?? Any takers?[:D]
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

100,201 here :) There is a zx 16v mailing list on yahoo although the list creater is selling his along with one of the other people so i dont know how many are really on it :)
Going around a airfield track like bruntingthorpe would be fine, nothing to hit except for a few cones and you wouldnt be able to go 100% due to rules/other people unlike when I was doing my timed sprint around goodwood and put my 16v in the wall. I have unfinished business with that track heh