Help I need a part!!! Citroen Nemo

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Hailey

Help I need a part!!! Citroen Nemo

Post by Hailey »

Hi,
I really hope someone can help me. I have had no end of problems with my Citroen Nemo Automatic van ( 2009) since purchasing it in October- all to do with the onboard computer showing faults with the automatic transmission. The actuator has been replaced, the automatic clutch has been replaced and now it's showing needing a control lever ( part G2400EV) 😣 ..the problem is we can't find one 😣 the Citroen dealers I have it with cannot locate one and neither can I 😓😓 ..the van won't start and is basically sat there and I have no idea what to do 😓 if anyone can help I'd be so incredibly grateful 🙏

Hailey
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Help I need a part!!! Citroen Nemo

Post by GiveMeABreak »

So you know this is not a proper automatic - it's a standard gearbox and clutch, that just has piloted hydraulic actuators for the gear changes and clutch operations.

Part 2400EV (there is no 'G') is the actual control that the gear shift plugs into and this is no longer available. So time to scrap it if you can't secure a second hand replacement unit or have it repaired. I really advise against getting anything with these robotised manual systems - go either full automatic (with a torque converter) or a standard manual.

So when you 'Google' for a spare, enter exactly 2400EV without spaces to get some results. Best of luck.

One here to start you off:

https://bartebben.com/catalog/product/v ... ory/35862/
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
Hailey

Post by Hailey »

Oh my goodness thank you so much 🙏 ... I feel that we have put too much money into the van now to abandon it - we just have to keep going 😣 but I completely agree with you , we will never buy another hybrid type like this again and certainly never buy a Nemo again 😬
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

No problem, there's not much 'Citroen' about these, they are essentially Fiat Fiorinos during that period of collaboration and were badged Citroen Nemo or Peugeot Bippers.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc