Question for GSF

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Tebster
My Cars:

Question for GSF

Post by Tebster »

Hi, I wonder if you could clear up a bit of confusion for me, I telephoned the birmingham branch (Fort) for a heater matrix for a 1999 citroen Xantia 1.9td (with air-con), I was given the part number N17838 and was told that all the matrix for the Xantia are the same, however after looking through your part catalogue it lists this item with no air-con so am a bit confused.
Could you please advise me as to whether this part is correct, as I do not wish to purchase and then strip the dash out to find it does not fit.
Thank you
paul
alan s
RIP 2010
My Cars:

Post by alan s »

Could I suggest that you send an e-mail directly to the branch or to GSF as the staff of GSF do not necessarily visit this forum.
Whilst it is supported by them, it does not directly concern the actual branches.
Alan S
Jon

Post by Jon »

There is only one heater matrix for Xantia RHD, be it MK1 or MK2 and with or without aircon, its the Citroen 644880 which is the GSF part N17838.
Tebster
My Cars:

Post by Tebster »

Hi Jon,
Thank you for putting my mind at rest, would have hated to have took it all apart to find it was wrong item, I think that GSF should state this in their catalogue though as it is a bit confusing.
Oh well I will be buying this item and preparing myself for this horrible job,I have a weeks holiday coming up shortly so can take my time with it.
Thanx again
Paul