C5 X7 TPMS settings

This is the place for all your Diagnostic related questions or advice.

Moderator: RichardW

the-termin8r
Donor 2023

C5 X7 TPMS settings

Post by the-termin8r »

Had my first ever poke around with Diagbox earlier today. It was both a daunting and interesting labyrinth. I ended up stumbling on the under inflation detection setting (Repair > BSI > repair > configuration > manual configuration > customisation customer). I had a scroll through the possible options for the setting. By default mine is on "direct without display of pressures." I was wondering, if I set it to direct with pressure, would it show the pressures in the instrument cluster when I run a check? I didn't want to mess with the setting in case I disrupted the current calibration or bricked something.
- Rob

My account accidentally got deleted late Dec '23, so if you're reading my posts from then or earlier and they look weird / are missing media, that's why. Not much can be done, sorry.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: C5 X7 TPMS settings

Post by GiveMeABreak »

No and I would advise against playing around and changing anything. I've had to deal with several cases where owners have changed things and their vehicle was left inoperative afterwards.

What is often shown in the Menus does not mean what you think it does. As the BSI's are used across a range of marques and vehicles, there are some settings that despite what you think they mean must always be left as they are.

I kindly, but strongly suggest you read this post:

Lexia / PP2000 / Diagbox Warning

The X7 never had individual tyre pressure displays. It is simply OK, deflated or punctured.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc