A sad day with my 2020 DS 7 Crossback E-tense

This is the Forum for all your DS Automobiles Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
Pansartax

A sad day with my 2020 DS 7 Crossback E-tense

Unread post by Pansartax »

Monday this week - Orange warning about problems with the electric powertrain... called the authorized repair garage and they had time to take a look at it in about three weeks. No problem - just keep driving unless it's a red message with a warning triangle.

Today... red warning triangle and a message saying "error within the electric powertrain stop the car and check the owners manual". And so I did. It says I should call the authorized dealer. So I did... They told me to call DS Assistance... so I did... the tow truck (flat bed) got there within an hour and loaded my precious car with only 16500 km on the odometer and drove off to the dealers garage. They estimate that they will have time to take a look at it in about three weeks. I got a rental car for free to use for four days (A boring brand new Volvo XC 90 T8 Recharge).

Just saying, driving a French car is an adventure, in more ways than I can think of. :/
20221116_122843.jpg