Program of the total additive injected in grams

This is the Forum for all your DS Automobiles Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Mase89

Program of the total additive injected in grams

Post by Mase89 »

Hi

So long story...

Basically brought a secondhand additive tank and pump of eBay and toped up the eolys fluid to about 2ltrs

Pump all working and now fitted back to the car.
I have an Autel plug in machine and when going through the codes and settings came across this

"Program of the total quantity of additive injected into the particular emissions filter"

"configuration of the amount of additive in the particular filter in grams ?"

So does anyone know what figure I add to this ?
I assume I need to add a value so the pump pumps the correct amount of additive through ?
Autel message
Autel message
Thanks and sorry if already been asked 1000 times already
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Program of the total additive injected in grams

Post by GiveMeABreak »

You shouldn't need to touch this for replacing the tank. The Eolys additive contains Cerine and this cannot be burned through regeneration - minute particles remain inside the particle filter. Each time the additive pump injects a quantity of additive into the fuel tank, the engine ECU records the estimated amount of cerine in grammes that has been injected. At some future point it will flag a message when it deems the particle filter needs replacing as a result of these elements blocking the filter.

This is the wrong function for what you are doing. You need to be looking for a setting that resets the additive counter. You would only use the setting in your photo when you have replaced or deep-cleaned the particle filter.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
DarkLordJack
New User

Post by DarkLordJack »

Hi, sorry I bought my C-Crosser yesterday. There's a note with it to say the fluid bag was renewed but the ECU wasn't updated to reflect the new fluid level. I have a garage spec tool with DPF functionality but not sure what the value to input is?
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

The additive counter needs to be reset to zero. You don't put the quantity of fluid added in at all.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc