Brighten up a ZX Avantage. ( now with link).

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

James.UK
My Cars:

Brighten up a ZX Avantage. ( now with link).

Post by James.UK »

I noticed that the ZX Aura had the panels beneath its bumpers painted the same colour as the rest of the car and looked much nicer for it..
So.. I had the panels on my Avantage sprayed in a similar fashion, and was very surprised at how much difference it made to the cars overal appearance [8)] It cost me £70 but it was money very well spent.. [^]
Piccy of the two ZX's after the Avantage was painted.
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/jamesoneuk/my ... /auto.html
Stuart McB
My Cars:

Post by Stuart McB »

Noticed you have fitted fog lightd in the Avantage bumper. Did the same on mine. Maid up a pattern and cut the holes, fitted lights then wired up a switch from a ZX in a breakers yard. Good lighting in the fog.
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

Hi Stuart. The fogs fitted on my ZX have a very round front and actually poke through by about two inches, that allows them to shed light in a 180 degree arc. They are great in fog and very usefull in narrow windy lanes in the dark, as they shed light where you are looking, not just dead ahead.. Erm if you know what I mean. [:I]
I bought my fog light switch from the main Cit dealers, it was only £10, sits in the dash alongside the rear fog switch and lights up when the front fogs are on..
I have them on most of the time as they cause no dazzle and light up the dark patch immediatly in front of the car. [:)]