Aftermarket touchscreen?

This is the Connected NAV system.
Main Features: It is a fully integrated Telematics System featuring CarPlay, Android Auto, Real Time Services, Voice Commands, High-Res Display, 3D Navigation, Bluetooth Hands Free & USB. 2 versions of the system are available NAC (Navigation Audio Connectée) and RCC (Radio Couleur Connectée) or Connected Colour Radio, which does not have the Integrated Navigation or Live Services.

Moderator: GiveMeABreak

tizdaz
(Donor 2022)
My Cars: 2014 C4 Grand Picasso 1.6 eHDI

Aftermarket touchscreen?

Post by tizdaz »

Hi guys, i currently have a C4 Grand Picasso (2014) VN: VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]

The Touchscreen is the basic version (has no sat nav etc) ..i want to add the satnav feature or add an android system so it will allow me to use a satnav program along with other apps etc.

Is there any such mod/device available for my car? Ive had a look and came across this https://www.magpieautos.com/store/Citro ... p223255568 , but out of stock so wondering if there are any alternatives?

Cheers!
Last edited by GiveMeABreak on 29 Apr 2022, 10:13, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to the Connected Nav Forum
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: C3 Aircross SUV HDi Flair Peperoncino Red (The Chili Hornet)
C5 X7 2.0 HDi Exclusive Mativoire Beige (The Golden Hornet)
C3 1.6 HDi Exclusive Aluminium Grey (The Silver Hornet)
C5 MK II 2.0 HDi Exclusive Obsidian Black
C5 MK I 2.0 HDi SX Wicked Red
Xantia S2 2.0 HDi SX Hermes Red
C15 Romahome White
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Emerald Green Pearlescent
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Polar White
XM 2.0 SX Polar White
CX 20 Polar White
GS 1220 Geranium Red
CX 2.4 Prestige C-Matic Nevada Beige
GS 1000 Cedreat Yellow

Re: Aftermarket touchscreen?

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Not really in my opinion as the Head units are heavily integrated into the vehicle's systems. That business is essentially offering to fit the later Connected NAV system to your vehicle, which as a PSA Head Unit will be compatible with modifications.

If you are proceeding, you will need the VIN of the donor vehicle the system came from in order to obtain system maps and firmware as these are licenced to the specific vehicle, which you will need to enter on the My Citroen App / Citroen Website to obtain updates.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
tizdaz
(Donor 2022)
My Cars: 2014 C4 Grand Picasso 1.6 eHDI

Re: Aftermarket touchscreen?

Post by tizdaz »

i thought it would be too straight forward to be true with Citroen!! lol :(

Cheers anyway :)