Citroen Xantia Colour

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Jazz2001
My Cars:

Citroen Xantia Colour

Post by Jazz2001 »

Ok, I have 95 L reg Citroen Xantia it Maroon, any idea what the exact name of the colour or if anyone has the official Reference number of it?
Cheers
James
Kered

Post by Kered »

I still have the colour chart which I had before I ordered my 95 VSX.
Red solid colour (ie non metallic) - Venetian Red. Very bright red - wouldn't call it maroon.
Metallic there is Maple Red which is a maroon and Morello which is a very dark purply colour.
Unfortunately the trim colours for the LX were the same regardless of paint colour.
There are no codes listed but reference to my Haynes manual tells me that your car's paint code is stamped on the right hand bulkhead. A trip to your Citroen spares place should assist.
Derek
acrowot
My Cars:

Post by acrowot »

My Xantia is Maroon and it's Paint Code is KJWCR ( ROUGE HERMES )Dupli-Colour 5-46. This paint code as Kerad says is on the right hand side of the bulkhead ( Cambelt end of engine ) behind the sphere.
There is the paint code 5 letters and the RPS code ( for ordering spares ) 4 numbers, mine are in yellow paint. If you go to your Citroen Main Agent and quote this code they will sell you the correct touch up paint.
tonyb1
My Cars:

Post by tonyb1 »

If you look under the bonnet, at the back under the driver side area the colour code is painted on (5 letters), above the bulkhead. You can't mistake it. Just got some paint and lacquer for mine, £5.99 a go, did a good job on the faded tailgate :-)