Suppliers good service.

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Gibbo2286
(Donor 2020)

Suppliers good service.

Post by Gibbo2286 »

I've had a few weeks of ups from the supply industry,
Firstly back in 2014 I paid a Cheltenham company JJS Construction Ltd to double glaze most of the house and it's been fine but I recently noticed a brown stain creeping up between the glass in the bathroom window.
Thought 'There's a ten year warranty and I'm into eight years, bet the company's disappeared.'
Checked and it hasn't, gave them a call and a very nice lady asked me to email them a photo of the window, she then said "Our rep will be with you lunchtime tomorrow to measure for a replacement."
The rep came as promised and two weeks on they arrived and popped in the new panel.

Then on to Direct-Line, having sold the C5 gave them a call to cancel the insurance, after the usual press one press two rigmarole another nice lady, quickly dealt with the necessary and told me a refund would be back with my credit card company within a couple of days.
I asked about the Zoe now being my only car what about the no claims discount that wasn't allowed, a quick check on the details and a refund of £164 on the premium paid also back to my cc within a couple of days.
All sorted in less than fifteen minutes without leaving my chair. :)
myglaren
Forum Admin Team

Re: Suppliers good service.

Post by myglaren »

A nice change to hear of good customer service, seems to be quite the exception these days.