DS3 1.6 e-HDi110 Instrument Dash board issue.

This is the Forum for all your DS Automobiles Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Rochy101

DS3 1.6 e-HDi110 Instrument Dash board issue.

Post by Rochy101 »

Hello ,
I have an issue with the instrument panel lighting. The 3rd circular dial which shows the fuel,gear change and cruise control does not light up. It came on a few odd times and then out again. I have removed it and pressed and tapped the large green circuit board and a couple of times the light came on so im sure it has a dry joint or needs a new light fitted. now i dont mind getting my hands dirty but untill i see the pics or schematics of the inside of the panel im hesitating to remove to change the light or re-soldier.
Has anyone out there a picture or schematics of the inside to the instrument panel.
Cheers for now.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: DS3 1.6 e-HDi110 Instrument Dash board issue.

Post by GiveMeABreak »

There are no user serviceable or spare parts available from PSA for the instrument panel and no internal schematics. These are generally replaced with a new unit if they fail.
Rochy101

Post by Rochy101 »

GiveMeABreak wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 15:19
There are no user serviceable or spare parts available from PSA for the instrument panel and no internal schematics. These are generally replaced with a new unit if they fail.
There are companies that do repair these just a lot of grief with Brexit . So someone know what they are doing so there are also others selling changeable coloured lights too .
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Appreciate that, but nothing official I'm afraid.