C5X7 2.0 HDI 140 PS. Multiple errors [P2565,P1671,P0299, P2563, P1351]

This is the place for all your Diagnostic related questions or advice.

Moderator: RichardW

rybczyns
My Cars: Citroen C5 X7 tourer 2.0HDI (140KM)

C5X7 2.0 HDI 140 PS. Multiple errors [P2565,P1671,P0299, P2563, P1351]

Post by rybczyns »

Hi

Car spec : Citroen C5 X7 2009, 2.0 HDI 140 PS, vin: VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
This topic has started 2 years ago, with no visible starting point - and it's related with standard error that comes to main screen - anti pollution faulty. I know that there are a lot of similiar topics, but they are considered as one error - one problem. I think that my case must be viewed with a knowledge of everything

Symtpoms:
- [Rarely] when the gas pedal is on,it has some jerking/hiccups in 1800-2200 rpm ( gear does not matter)
- [Rarely] when travelling on highway and gas pedal is pushed for about 3/4 , car is not responding for it's change (ex. i need to go to left lane to take over a car in front of me). To fix it, i need to stop car and run again or go below 1500 rpm.
- [Often], cruise control is not working till the next engine run ( two dashes are blinking when trying to set the speed). I suppose it can be related with P2565, as i found some description on the internet.
- It happens few times, that if i try to run VERY dynamically and keep gas to the floor, that anti pollution faulty error appear.
- When maf sensor is disconnected, all above errors seems to be not happening, and the car is acting very dynamically .
- There are no serious problems apart of below with the car.
- DPF checked, everything seems to be ok, burning procedure is happening between 500-600 KM

What was done already:
- At first, all errors were removed, but some weird psycho didn't tell it to my car, so they are once again with me.
- About 9-10 months ago, when i was changing the clutch, my mechanic checked turbo + its bar. Seems to be running fine.
- MAF sensor replaced to a brand new ( however i tried also replace it with my volvo s40 2.0 hdi 136 PS) - no luck here.
- Along with oil and filter change i checked all vacuum hatches, they are seems to be ok.

TO DO:
- intake tightness, search for leaks - but i guess i wont be able to do it by myself.
- Status of EGR - as above i wouldn't be able to do it by myself neither.

So, TL;DR; do you think that i can do anything else apart from last 2 points to check the potential problem ? I am also attaching lexia dump https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B9bdlg ... sp=sharing, if that helps.