DS 7 Heated seats not working

This is the Forum for all your DS Automobiles Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Chris Burmajster

DS 7 Heated seats not working

Post by Chris Burmajster »

Hello,

This is my first post. I have a one year old DS 7 and the heated seats have stopped working. I pulled out the handbook for the fusebox, but found it incomprehesible! Is there any other way of checking the fuse?

Chris
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: DS 7 Heated seats not working

Post by GiveMeABreak »

The best thing I can advise you on is to take it back to the dealer - it's under warranty so let them deal with it.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
Chris Burmajster

Post by Chris Burmajster »

Hello,
Well, they've started working again! I don't know what the original problem was but they are now working again.
Chris
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

I'd keep an eye on it - as if it is failing, it would be better to get it fixed under warranty rather than wait - these are mega bucks to repair otherwise.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
admiral51
Donor 2023

Post by admiral51 »

I totally agree with Marc, but not just for the cost if you pay for it yourself, it would give you a paper trail of the fault.
Book it in with the dealer under warranty explaining the fault is intermittent and you want it looked at.
Make sure you get a detailed report showing what it was booked in for and what they did to investigate it.
In 2 years time when they stop working completely after warranty has run out you have proof it was present before and they looked at it :)

Colin