DS 7 additive pump

This is the Forum for all your DS Automobiles Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

xenovian
My Cars: Peugeot 508
DS 7

DS 7 additive pump

Post by xenovian »

Hello guys,
I'm new here, found out about this forum after searching for a resolve of my baby ds7:
Few weeks ago i got a error on engine and the car got in limp mode, first step i go to the service to investigate the problem they found out that i was out of additive fuel so they fill it up, but they could not delete the error or get the car out of limp mode so they ordered a new additive tank. I waited few weeks for the new tank to come and after they installed the new tank the car got out of limp mode but the error still persist... i got the car from that service and found a new one with lexia tester they also tried to code the new tank on the car but they could not; When they clicked on replace additive tank nothing happens also the following errors occurs on lexia :
- U0118 87
- P1434 96
- U2FFF 00
- U1218 81
I've checked the fuse box everything it's alright. Also i inspected the wire visual that go to the tank and it's seems to be alright.
What do you guys think the new tank it's also fault and i must order again a new one ?
Finally after 1 month i got a book at ds store, i'll return with resolve.
Last edited by xenovian on 05 Nov 2021, 05:52, edited 1 time in total.
wheeler
My Cars:

Re: DS 7 additive pump

Post by wheeler »

Was it a brand new genuine tank? If so then its unlikely (but not impossible of course) to be faulty. You need to confirm the tank has a good power supply & earth and the LIN connection is good before going any further.
xenovian
My Cars: Peugeot 508
DS 7

Re: DS 7 additive pump

Post by xenovian »

yes, it is a brand new genuine tank OEM. I've tried to measure with a multimeter the 3 pins from the connector and got some reading from all 3 pins, from 1-3 volts with engine off .