Alloy wheel help (Peugeot 207)

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

g4YJJ
New User
My Cars: Peugeot 207 2007 S

Alloy wheel help (Peugeot 207)

Post by g4YJJ »

Hi there,

I have recently bought a Pug 207. I love it. It’s basically the standard model (with plastic wheels, I know!!)

However, I am looking to put some alloys on the car. I am wondering if the Peugeot 206 alloy wheels will fit my car? I’ve scoured the internet and can’t find anything!!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Attachments
THE alloys
THE alloys
Dormouse
(Donor 2022)
My Cars: Peugeot 3008 Hybrid4, Fiat Ducato, Morris Mini.
plus notable cars I have owned :- Studebaker 1921, Daimler Consorts, Mercedes 220 Pontoon, Simca 1301, Austin Metropolitan, lots and lots of Minis, both steel and fibreglass bodied, Fiat 500F, Citroen GSA's, Skoda Estelle 120 Rally replica, DKW 1000S, Triumph Herald Estate, Warwick GT (very briefly)

Re: Alloy wheel help (Peugeot 207)

Post by Dormouse »

Hello and welcome. The wheels from many Peugeot and Citroen models are interchangeable, having the same PCD and counter bore and, in a good few cases, the same inset. Just be careful you get the correct inset/tyre clearance. If you look in your hand book it will give a range of wheel and tyre sizes that are fitted to your car. Go for these sizes. If you are told Ford rims will fit, they will not as the counterbore is too small. If they are after market wheels be VERY careful about fitting the correct spigot rings and wheel bolts - most after market alloys need different bolts and spigot rings to centralise them. Alloys can be cracked, buckled or dented easily so look for damage at the rims. A bit of common sense looking at the wheels and tyres could save you a pile of grief.
Again, welcome.
fynnbar

Re: Alloy wheel help (Peugeot 207)

Post by fynnbar »

Well, both are listed as being
4x108 PCD
65.1mm centre bore
Offset between 23 and 34mm
- should be good to go
2004 Dispatch 110 HDi