Hi from the Caribbean

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

Caribbean-Pete
(Donor 2021)
My Cars: 2013 Citroen C4 Grand Picasso

Hi from the Caribbean

Post by Caribbean-Pete »

Little did I know when I imported my C4 to Grenada that it would be the only Citroen in the country! That's kind of cool until something goes wrong (as it has) and no-one knows how to fix it! I'm headed down a road of French car self-discovery. Wish me luck!
mickthemaverick
Donor 2024
My Cars: 70+ former cars (list available) including 11 Citroens, 3 Renaults
Current cars: 2004 Subaru Legacy 2.5 SEn, 1994 Mazda MX3

Re: Hi from the Caribbean

Post by mickthemaverick »

Hi Pete and :welc: to the forum.
Fascinating thought to have the only Citroen in the country!! You will be able to find all the help you may need on here, we have a truly great bunch of very knowledgeable chaps. Have a look round the forum from the Board Index above and you will find an amazing array of subjects under discussion in various parts of the forum. Be aware that not every member reads every topic so be sure to post any technical questions about the car in the Citroen forum and while you await the expert advice to come flooding in, you can have a browse around the Off Topic Chat Lounge or OTCL as we call it and find all sorts of education, entertainment, quizzes and music as well as general discussion and banter. Join in whatever takes your fancy and make the most of it!! :)
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Re: Hi from the Caribbean

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

Hi, and :welc: to the Forum.
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!