Citroen C5 estate interior plastic trmi around wiper motor

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

riber3

Citroen C5 estate interior plastic trmi around wiper motor

Post by riber3 »

Hi everyone

Could somebody please tell me how to lift off/remove the upper plastic trim covering the wiper motor as despite all the clips being off it will not come off completely
riber3

Re: Citroen C5 estate interior plastic trmi around wiper motor

Post by riber3 »

I need to check the wiring for the wiper motor & window solenoid
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

What C5 are you referring to? MK I, Facelift (MK II) or MK III (X7)?
riber3

Post by riber3 »

Hi Marc its 2002 mark 1 thanks for asking and my bad for not saying sooner
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Ok, so at present there is a technical issue with the Forum where we can't upload images, so I'll describe it as best I can.

The scuttle panel is removed via the lower 4 clips and then there is a bolt that needs undoing at the top left corner of the right wiper arm as you look at it from the front of the engine. This holds a piece of trim in that must be removed. Finally the wiper arm covers need lifting up and the wiper arm bolts need removing using a wiper arm removal tool as these can be stiff to pull off.
riber3

Post by riber3 »

GiveMeABreak wrote:
20 Aug 2021, 23:52
Ok, so at present there is a technical issue with the Forum where we can't upload images, so I'll describe it as best I can.

The scuttle panel is removed via the lower 4 clips and then there is a bolt that needs undoing at the top left corner of the right wiper arm as you look at it from the front of the engine. This holds a piece of trim in that must be removed. Finally the wiper arm covers need lifting up and the wiper arm bolts need removing using a wiper arm removal tool as these can be stiff to pull off.
Hi Marc & givemeabreak.

Many thanks for your help and advice and I apologise for the late reply as I didn't get any notifications about my post. Not to worry and I got the trim off ok so thanks again

Paul