I would like to retrofit the Lane Departure Warning System as I was able to get most of the parts needed cheap enough.
VIN: VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
- The parts diagrams shows nothing about connections, so where should I connect the AFIL harness plug (yellow, 3 pin) and what should I connect to the AFIL ECU's two longer sockets (18 pin & 12 pin)?
- How should I connect the two vibrating units to the seat control ECU? As there is limited space to check these.
- Swapping the switch block with the PDC/ESP/AFIL buttons is plug and play or it needs some additional wiring?
Is there a longer part number for this grey switch block (6490T7)? Because I can't find anywhere to buy it in grey.
Under the bonnet:
- Air deflector (with holes for the sensors) - 7013GJ
- 6x Counterplate (for the sensors) - 6590E0
- 6x CBLX Screw (⌀4,5-30) - 6924E9
- AFIL ECU - 6590AQ
- Mounting Bracket (for the ECU) - 6590CT
- 2x Nut with base (M6x100) - 6935A6
- AFIL Harness - 6577QC
- 6x AFIL Sensors (numbered from 1 to 6) - 6590W1
- 2x Vibrating Unit (attached under the seat) - 8906AH
- Switch Block (with lateral trajectory monitoring button) - 6490T7 (grey with ESP & PDC & AFIL) (6490T6 for the black)