Spacetourer/dispatch circular (A) symbol on dashboard

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Bobspace21

Spacetourer/dispatch circular (A) symbol on dashboard

Post by Bobspace21 »

Hi All,

Does anyone know what a white circular A symbol with 3 lines on poking out the top means on the dash just below the digital mph number?
It looks similar to a stop start symbol but isn't green instead it's white.
It's constantly present and symbol isn't in the manual.
Ps stop start hasn't worked for over a year not sure if its anything to do with it?

Look forward to your responses.
Attachments
20210710_183649.jpg

GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Spacetourer/dispatch circular (A) symbol on dashboard

Post by GiveMeABreak »

MIne doesn't work more than a day or so either.

I think that the 4 '0's under the Stop Start symbol (the A with the circle) is either a counter of the times Stop Start was last active or time since last Stop Start action - which as yours isn't working wither just leaves it blank.

I had mine it the dealers overnight for a battery check and because after a full charge it showed 90%, the system started working again - for a day! Then it packed in again so I don't bother with the damned thing now. The requirements are too stringent on the battery and unless it is at 80% then forget it.

RichardW
Forum Treasurer

Post by RichardW »

It's just the identifier for the timer underneath which shows how much 'planet saving' you have done (time engine stopped....). Ours, 2017 C4GP has been resolutely stuck on zero for about 2 years😜

GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

It's a total joke to be honest - it works long enough to get the certification, then gives out a week afterwards! :roll:

The later systems now seem to be without any form of additional battery accumulator / capacitor that was in the earlier systems - for example mine has just the standard car battery - so it's no wonder it only ever works for a day and if they think I'm going to buy a new car battery every week just for this, well that's not going to be very planet friendly..... :rofl: