Good evening to all xantia lovers

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

Xantia 521
My Cars: Citroen Xantia Forte 90bhp
Citroen Xantia 2.0i SX

Good evening to all xantia lovers

Post by Xantia 521 »

I been adviced to intruduce myself, although I have been a member for around six/seven years.
During this time I have sent and replies have been recieved from other member.
However for some reason/s I have had to re- register, so I am not a complete 'newbie'
my name is Steve from leicestershire, garages for some reason a few.....seems like a burmda triangle.
Before I became a newbie I have members pleasant and helpful.

I have owned two Xantia's so for around twenty years these cars are the one's I have been driveing.

My Xantia at the moment is a Red 2001 forte, 1.9 diesal, hatchback.owened for ten years now.
Before above was a green Xantia, 1.8 sx, petrol I belive.....memory is fading lol.

I live on a road with no drive, on my side all car oweners park on the pavement (two wheels) otherside also have no drives but are able to park normally.

I am a 'clinically extremely vulnerable person' due to a serious lung condition known as COPD(Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
This condition is wrongly blamed due to smoking.......I smoked for two years! then stopped because it was interfering with my football team performance!
I was 18 to 20 at the time.
Working on pride and joy Xantia is very difficult due to parking and no drive

Kindest regards
Steve
Dear Board

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.

Groucho Marx
NewcastleFalcon

Re: Good evening to all xantia lovers

Post by NewcastleFalcon »

Welcome Steve, here's a suggestion and a thread you can join in with.
The FCF's very own jukebox at the Pickled Egg

I'm sure you can pick out an appropriate selection to post up, and let youtube do the rest :-D

thread here

https://www.frenchcarforum.co.uk/forum/ ... 65#p683365

Regards Neil
Only One AA Box left
687 Trinity, Jersey
Xantia 521
My Cars: Citroen Xantia Forte 90bhp
Citroen Xantia 2.0i SX

Re: Good evening to all xantia lovers

Post by Xantia 521 »

Hi Neil, sorry for delay, its very kind of you to get in touch, with a suggestion.
I am a rare vinyl records dealer, I am also friends with John Manship those into Northen Soul will be aware of him,he is also a deal and as written the go to book on
Northen soul.
Anyway Thanks mate
Steve
Dear Board

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.

Groucho Marx