Peugeot 3008 Injector issues?

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

pali
New User

Peugeot 3008 Injector issues?

Post by pali »

Hi There,

Hope someone can help me:), I have been getting issues with my Peugeot 3008 Diesel 2011 which keeps going into limp mode I know this is a common problem. When it happens you cant drive it, there is no power and engine just runs terribly :(. I have been using Lucas oil injector cleaner and fuel treatment I have just replaced oil, oil filter, fuel filter and air filter. But still seems to be doing the same thing. I recently bought icarsoft v1, There are various codes which keep appearing which are -

1) P0268 State : intermittent, injector 3 control, short circuit between two wires ( the intermittent was permanent previously so that has changed)
2) U1208 State : intermittent fault in communication with the engine management ECU or with the drive train interface ECU, data invalid
3) C1391 State: intermittent non-confirmation of engine torque, not characterised
3) U1213 State intermittent fault in the information transmitted by the ABS/ESP ECU value received incorrect

What should I try next?

I am of thinking of taking the injectors out and giving them a soak in carb cleaner and changing the seals on injectors, not sure what else i need to purchase? Has anyone successfully fixed this issue by removing the injectors, cleaning then reinstalling? I have seen a few videos of stripping the injector completely down then cleaning all the parts and reinstalling. Has anyone tried this method successfully? I don't think replacing them is worth the cost so am willing to try. Any suggestions of what i can try?