Berlingo - Cruise control retro fit

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

madted21
Donor 2020

Berlingo - Cruise control retro fit

Post by madted21 »

Hey all

I have read through old posts as best I can and can see nothing exactly related. I'm looking for someone with the lexia/program to help me with installing cruise control on my 2013 auto 1.6 e hdi Berlingo multispace xtr airdream.

I understand the theory and what to look for with regards to pedal wiring etc. I have the hole for the cruise control and am happy to wire it in.

But I don't have the right gear/program/experience for the programming side. I was going to fork out for the programming equipment and give it a go, but I thought rather than pay an internet shop, if someone else already had the gear they could earn a few quid instead. I am in Dorset and happy to travel within reason.

Drop me a message if you can help and want a few pounds in your pocket 👍

Cheers

Hagrid
Donor 2020

Re: Berlingo - Cruise control retro fit

Post by Hagrid »

There should be an interactive map of Lexia owners on here somewhere. Sure I saw it a while ago.

You're probably saving yourself a very big headache by not installing it yourself - I've been going through that with the same aim in mind (but for an M59), and it ain't much fun!

I'm nowhere near Dorset either - sorry!

UPDATE: here it is!
viewtopic.php?t=56452

Shows one chap in Christchurch.

madted21
Donor 2020

Re: Berlingo - Cruise control retro fit

Post by madted21 »

You are literally a lifesaver! I went through posts for cruise control retro fit but not the programming software specifically.

Thank you so much!