citroen semi automatic gearbox problem

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

geotsn
My Cars: citroen c4

citroen semi automatic gearbox problem

Post by geotsn »

hello,

i have problem with my c4 2007 semi automatic gearbox CFC300P, gear stays on neutral N "gearbox faulty message" car sometimes start sometimes not but im not be able to change gear. on technical section, the most times im not be able to perform clutch bleed , depresurise /presurise , also im not be able to reprogram the gearbox (i hear a crack sound and it stops , sometimes it goes to 1st gear and it stops immediately and i get an unknown error message ) also the clutch is trying to presurise the system every 20-30 seconds it goes from 29~32 bar to ~50 bar and it drops gradually back to 30
there is no visible leak.
i use delphi ds150. ( also the same results with lexia ) :-k :-k :-k :-? :cry:
lexi
(Donor 2020)
My Cars:

Re: citroen semi automatic gearbox problem

Post by lexi »

Sounds like the clutch actuator maybe. Not a lot of info out there on stripping these things and rebuilding. Dealers want a fortune for it and parts are dealer only so can write off the car. Suspect that these actuators are all made by Bosch but have not seen them aftermarket...............they may be out there though. I would keep researching for info especially as you have diagnostic software to work with.
Citroen C5 1.6 HDI 110bhp Estate 06 plate

French Mistresses gone.
Citroen C5 HDI Mk 1 hatchback
Vel Satis 3.5 v6
ZX 1.9D Est.
ZX 1.9DHatch
Xantia 1.9td est.
Xantia 2.0 hdi Est.
Xantia V6 MK1
Xantia V6 MK 2