Space Tourer Flair 2020 head up display

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Baz Rathbone
My Cars: Citroen Spacetourer Flair XL

Space Tourer Flair 2020 head up display

Post by Baz Rathbone »

Hi guys I have just taken delivery of my new car and I love it, is their anyone out their who can tell me how to get the roads speed limet on my head up disaply. At the moment it comes up on my dash but I can find no way of getting on the HUD. The car I tyest drove had it on the hud so I know its possabled. Any help greatfully recived. Regards Baz
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: C3 Aircross SUV HDi Flair Peperoncino Red (The Chili Hornet)
C5 X7 2.0 HDi Exclusive Mativoire Beige (The Golden Hornet)
C3 1.6 HDi Exclusive Aluminium Grey (The Silver Hornet)
C5 MK II 2.0 HDi Exclusive Obsidian Black
C5 MK I 2.0 HDi SX Wicked Red
Xantia S2 2.0 HDi SX Hermes Red
C15 Romahome White
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Emerald Green Pearlescent
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Polar White
XM 2.0 SX Polar White
CX 20 Polar White
GS 1220 Geranium Red
CX 2.4 Prestige C-Matic Nevada Beige
GS 1000 Cedreat Yellow

Re: Space Tourer Flair 2020 head up display

Post by GiveMeABreak »

It depends if that option was specified on the vehicle. so, then see page 158 of your manual for info on the displays. You may have to go into the vehicle configuration screen and check the options. There may be a separate manual for configuration of the system options that you'll have to check.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
Baz Rathbone
My Cars: Citroen Spacetourer Flair XL

Post by Baz Rathbone »

Marc, thanks for taking the time to reply, if only it was that simple lol. You no longer get a hand book with your car just a brief start guide, I have tried to download the handbook from Citroen.com possable the slowest web site on the net, but you only get the 2016 version which only briefly covers the HUD. It is definatley present and as far azs I can tell turned on in the settings. Oh well back to the dealer I go.......Regards Baz
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: C3 Aircross SUV HDi Flair Peperoncino Red (The Chili Hornet)
C5 X7 2.0 HDi Exclusive Mativoire Beige (The Golden Hornet)
C3 1.6 HDi Exclusive Aluminium Grey (The Silver Hornet)
C5 MK II 2.0 HDi Exclusive Obsidian Black
C5 MK I 2.0 HDi SX Wicked Red
Xantia S2 2.0 HDi SX Hermes Red
C15 Romahome White
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Emerald Green Pearlescent
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Polar White
XM 2.0 SX Polar White
CX 20 Polar White
GS 1220 Geranium Red
CX 2.4 Prestige C-Matic Nevada Beige
GS 1000 Cedreat Yellow

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Hi Baz

The manuals are updated, but only when there are changes. What’s confusing in this case is that the Spcetourer can be for the Citroen Jumpy/ Dispatch and the C4 Spacetourer.

In your case it is not the C4 version.

There may be a later manual from 2018 on, so if you want me to get a PDF of this, let me have your VIN and I’ll give you a link to it as selecting the right one for these is a nightmare.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
Richard_C
(Donor 2016)
My Cars: C4 Picasso 1.6 Blue Hdi 120 Manual Excl+ 2016
C3 1.2 Puretech 110 Auto Flair 2017

Post by Richard_C »

There's an official Citroen android app called "scan my citroen" for the later cars, probably an ios version too. You install it then tell it what car(s) you want to use it with. It was a bit rudimentary but I've just updated the C3 data and it is a lot better now. Our C3 111 is included, my 2016 pre facelift C4 Pic isn't but that had a big paper handbook.

In theory you can add a car - C4 Spacetourer and Grand both listed, 2016 and 2018+ versions - and it downloads a sort of virtual handbook. Maybe not as comprehensive as the old fashioned paper one but it might help you. You can use a menu, tap on pictures or point your phone camera at whatever you want to know about, like the radio or whatever, and it guides you. Some pages you have to swipe right to see it all.

Bit of a gimmick for my taste but might help you find the settings you want - free, so nothing to lose. You just need the model name/year, not the VIN.
Richard_C

Current: , C4 Picasso 120 BlueHdi, C3 1.2 Auto
Past Citroens: Dyane (x2), 2CV, Visa, BX (x2), Xantia, Xsara Picasso, C3 (x2) C5 X7 Tourer, Synergie 1.9TD, C1
Others: Hillman Hunter, Cortina Mk 1, Maxi, VW Type 2, Granada, SAAB 900, SAAB 9-5, R5 Gordini